Thursday, February 16, 2006

song?

SONGs

My favourite hobby. In this world, there are lots and lots of kinds of songs. Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Rhythm and blues, Rock, Country music, Electric music, Electronica, Raggae, Dub, Punk rock, Hip hop, Rap, you name it. I just learnt from my teacher that the hardest genre of music for a musician is Jazz. However, different people can accept different genres of music. For example, I like hip hop and r&b and some others. Some others would like rock. It is up to their liking. One of my favourite artists is Coldplay. Their genres range from rock to blues. One favorite somg from them is Speed of Sound. It won one MTV award. Celine Dion is one of my favorites too.

Listening to music actually relaxes the brain. There is a saying: Without music, life is nothing. And that is correct. I listen to music everyday without fail. You see, life is so stressful nowaday in this advanced world. You won't want to be miserable doing work all the time. There is even a saying: Work and no play, make Jack a dull boy. Wanna be like Jack? Then keep on reading those textbooks all night without sleep. I am very sure you don't wanna do that, including me. You need one essesntial element after those tiring times. Music, of course. Well now I am at home, listening to another favorite artist of mine. Some of you won't know him very much, he did not had the publicity like what Coldplay and Celine Dion have. He is Hafiz As'ari. Not a well reknown malay artist. But his songs are quite pleasant to hear. Some of them are Minah Tudung (Western Scarfwomen) and Siti Lelah.

No comments: