Monday, December 25, 2006

rwf

I am back

went to the pasir ris beach last, last saturday. got poked by a sea urchin while swimmimg lah. then i tot got no problem lah if stay in the water after being poked. but it turned out that my injury became more racking. so i slowly got out of the water, coz i was terribly in pain at that very moment. i moaned the hell out of me, only my close cousin knew how loud i moaned in the changing room nearby. can u imagine someone poking not only at your injury lots of times, but also at your thighs? -- oh yah the injury was at my big toe, fyi... i moaned, and moaned like as if it was the end of the world, but i didn't know that what happen next was much more worse than this. so after feeling a little bit relaxed -- after around 20 minutes at the changing room, i got out and realised that i have to walk around 600 metres to the actual entrance of the beach. lol i walked for a heck of a long time -- pity my other cousins who followed me along the long journey to the end. then at last i got into a bus and went home. then after feeling that the pain resided a lot, i tot everything was over, but the spike of the sea urchin was still embedded into my left toe, without my knowledge. two days after the torrential pain, i went to a private clinic nearby my house and after the doctor checked my leg, he said that i need to go to the hospital. i was blown away by that news, you know i had never ever been in a hospital before -- except when i was given birth. he said that i need to take an x ray. the word x ray actually made me tremble, i used to think that being x ray'd was painful.

so there was was me and my father going to the hospital then we registered, whatsoever then waited for an hour just for me to get the x ray. then i got into the x ray room. guess what , there was absolutely no pain doing that freaking thing. after that i went into my bed or what i should call the 'torturing zone'. then suddenly after that, a nurse came by, and know what she did? she poked me even more at my hand just to take my blood. i think she did 7 pokings or what they call plugs -- what a fancy name. the first 6 pokings was unsuccessful, meaning they did not find any vein there. the last one they took a lot of blood from me. then the other nurse said: i guess you need to exercise more, my friend. i was like disgusted. she think she is SO fit. later that night, my operation was held at the operating theatre or OT. once i reached there they told me to breathe in a very smelly gas which will make me sleep. then suddenly i feel some bandange on my knees. i woke up. then i went back to my bed slept for around 6 hours and woke up to see lunch infront of me. And so i had to stay up in the hospital for 7 days.

you ask me about ghosts? i'll answer none except for one very fast occassion which happen at a split of a second, happened on a sunday, i saw, at my blind spot, a white figure running pass a the corridor. that all, oh man i am feeling the chills while writing these, OK OK i'll stop here. OMG, that "a-ghost-behind-you" kind of feeling is attacking me right now. HELP

lol, then tomorrow need to go to the clinic again just to change my dressing. Oh my God, i am really stressed up.

P.S: realised that i wrote all words below these post formally? like for example, proper grammar, capital letters at the front of each sentences? well there is a reason i did that, it is because my form teacher wanted to check what kind of english i used here, so i had to be more careful in writing, but for now, i neglect those. =)

No comments: