Friday, January 13, 2006

Orange

ORANGEShort and simple title, not much to write about. I love simplicity, hates complications. Well who likes complicated situations, ha? Fortunately or unfortunately, orange is my favourite fruit. It's juicy and tenderness of the flesh made me tempted to have another one. I like those fresh and bright ones. It's vibrant and appealing colour made it to be people's favourite.

#FFA500, the hex triple coulour coordinate for orange. (I have really nothing to talk about, help).

The round shape of the orange made me to think about how precious is time. I feel time is running very fast in this advanced world. There is an old saying: Time runs fast when we are having fun. Fun! YAY! Fun, who don't like fun. If we are to be serious and leave out fun, the world will be a very boring place to be in, I'd rather die.

The round shape also made me think about all the destructions people had done to our mother earth. Pathetic. Sigh.

Ah, I nearly forgot about my orange cat. His name is Sunkiss, not sunkist ha. He is just cute, just look at him. Go.

Oh, the bell's out, I got to go. It's me out.

No comments: