Friday, April 14, 2006

The History of Me Evoked!

Wow! I realised something about me during the past. A bad thing of course! Sigh, I just read my journals I did when I was in Primary 3.

#1

That Friday, I was very sleepy because of the wind. The wind blows me many times. When the wind blows me I was very sleepy. When I do some schoolwork I was very boring. That why I was very sleepy in school.

#2

Mr B. was very mad last Friday. Every recess I walk out quietly out of the class. Mr B. does not mad out to the girls.

When I do some homework I was very sleepy. I calculated and calculated till my correction finished. After that I can watch anything.

#3

Today my PE teacher, same as subject teacher, Mr. B. teaches us how to play beanbags to play. Suddenly A. (my friend) shouted"Fadhil don't want to play." Mr B. interrupted me. Mr B. give me to be the first person. So I went to the front to play Mr B. shouted at me "I WANT TO SEE YOU PLAY." So my classmates play as always.




So that's only part of it. I didn't bother to type them all, it's too embarrasing. I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

No comments: